Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello World

I go by many names, the one I was born with will not be used for this blog... at least for now. You can call me Sen, I suppose. It's an extraordinarily simple name, and you may recognize it from the Japanese animated film Spirited Away.

I don't know how to classify myself, and I don't know exactly what you could get from this blog but I hope something of even mild quality will be had from your experience reading it. I do not like to use positive words when describing myself, but I have to say this anyway... My perspective on the world is unique. I have the capability of liking just about anything. For example, sometimes I'm in the mood where I feel a bit spiritual... I feel as if the world is actually a good place that has something to offer me during these times. Other times I can just be militantly atheistic bordering on nihilistic. Neither of these are bad things, and I enjoy both of them equally, I suppose.

I am an animal rights mild-activist, meaning I'm really lazy but I would put my life on the line to save animals in need if the situation arose! I'm actually a "mild-activist" for just about any rights, and I'm very against any sort of prejudice. I feel like people always say they're unprejudiced when they really are. I have found people with the weirdest sort of prejudices. For instance; a prejudice against people with cancer! Things like this just make no sense to me. I have since stopped talking to this particular person, but I'd really like to know... How can you hold something that is completely out of a person's control against them? It's ridiculous.

Well, that concludes my first pointless rant, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment